The Allen D. Leman Swine Conference brings science-driven solutions to the complex challenges facing the industry. Abstracts for Poster and selected Oral presentation are solicited for the 2021 conference. All posters will be shared during the in person conference as well as virtually.
The deadline for submitting abstracts for the 2021 conference has passed.
- Five hundred (500) words or less. Citations are not included in the 500-word limit and should be listed at the end of the abstract.
- Abstracts must include the following information: Introduction, Methods, Results and Conclusions.
- Only up-to-date developments and new research will be accepted.
- The presenting author must register for the conference.
- All submissions will be reviewed and judged blindly based on scientific merit.
Authors will be notified of the abstract selection/rejection for poster or selected oral presentation by July 24, 2021. Presenting authors are required to register by August 10, 2021.
Posters will be presented twice during the in-person conference. The first presentation will be at the Opening Reception Sunday evening, September 19, 2021 at the Intercontinental St. Paul Riverfront Hotel. The presenting author will transfer the poster to the St. Paul RiverCentre for the main conference on Monday, September 20, 2021.
Posters will also be shared virtually. More details will be provided to presenters via email with the specifications in their acceptance letter.
Thank you for submitting your latest research findings at the Allen D. Leman Conference!